Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I do the work!

Once again welcome to my blog! I wanted to say thank you for visiting and I hope you enjoy and find some fantastic fabulous freebies! I wanted to explain how I conduct my freebies blog. I have just really began to collect freebies, samples, coupons, and much more again. I wanted to actually blog about my findings this time and help you all out! When I find freebies I have a tendency to apply for them, thus meaning these freebies I have posted on my site are actually ones that I have done myself. I don't like finding a freebie on other's sites and it result in a code 404 or a no page found error. These freebies, to the best of my ability, unless they have changed within the past week or so, are available. When I receive freebies in the mail I will update with pictures and reviews about what I got. Each mail trip is like a little Christmas in the mailbox, it is fantastic! I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do and have fun!

Here is a list of a few websites I have actually found freebies on and signed up for! I know it isn't just a few it is a lot, so I will actually break it up into chunks I hope it helps and I hope you enjoy. Also If you look on my page further down I believe my Facebook URL is attached, if you click on it it will take you to my page and you are more than welcome to "like" the page! It has even more freebies URL's on it as well! Once again thank you and ultimately enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment