Thursday, February 23, 2012


This is my mail run from Feb. 21, 2012! Included is pamphlet from Oncimmune out of De Soto, Ks. It is a pamphlet that includes information regarding blood tests and lung cancer and how to prevent or detect it. It is a really informational pamphlet that includes information of where to get a test done, setting up an appointment, ordering a free test, and information on how deadly lung cancer really is. This small pamphlet holds a lot of information!

The other items in the picture are from one company! This information and samples are from Elite Xpressions out of Corpus Christi, Tx. These items came in a USPS Priority Mail Envelope. The items inside were a thank you letter from their company with your name on there, so it is a little bit personalized. Stapled to the back of the paper is an estimate sheet. When filling out the information for this sample you have to include what you are going to use them for if you are to purchase in bulk, like to do a floor or something, you give measurements and what type you would want. I chose 10x50 Diamond Tread .75 Metallic, the special pricing is $2.80 per square feet which includes free shipping it equaled out to around $7000 if I am reading it correctly, I am not completely sure. Anyways also included in this package was a pamphlet that explains G-Floor which is a floor cover or protector that you can roll out in a garage or something of your choosing. It gives you all kinds of information on their products and multiple uses. I really liked the ideas that are on the back of the pamphlet that you can put their product in a kennel for your pets (like a dog run), in your pickup truck bed, inside of a trailer, and inside the back of a hatchback. I wouldn't recommend putting in a horse trailer though I don't know how well it would work, maybe if I could find thicker samples I might be sold! Now to the actual samples. I got two different samples of my choosing, you can see the colors in the picture, they are diamond pattern (also my choosing). These samples are about 4x4 inches and are pretty flexible and absolutely sturdy. They are pretty neat and if I had the finances to do anything with a large quantity of them I am pretty sure I would due to these samples.

I hope you enjoy your samples that you get, and I hope you enjoy these posts! Good luck finding the samples, I will get more links soon as well as information about my mail runs!

www.hellohaveyouheard.com --> Lung Cancer & Blood Test Info
www.elite-xpressions.com --> Floor Samples

Thank you both for sending me information and samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment